Valley Ridge Leasing LLC dba
Ground Crew Service
12665 Robin Lane
Brookfield, WI 53005
Our Services Include:
Contact us to set up an appointment to get a free estimate for any of the services we provide.
Lawn Care - We will maintain your lawn all season. All regular visits include debris patrol, cutting, trimming, and edging.
Landscape Weed Control - Visits include debris patrol, weeding of landscape beds and trimming, pruning and removing deadwood from landscape. May also includes applications of herbicide to help prevent weeds in landscape beds and granular fertilizer for landscape plants.
Tree Trimming - Visits include trimming and shaping trees, and removing deadwood.
Spring and Fall Clean Ups - Multiple visits which include debris patrol, picking up sticks, raking, blowing out leaves from bushes and turf areas, and raking out winter damage from turf, gutters, downspouts, valleys, window wells.
Turf Fertilization and Weed Control - One year program includes six feedings tailored to your lawn's specific needs and free service calls for persistent weed problems.
Aeration - Promotes turf root growth, reduces thatch layer and improves flow of oxygen, water and nutrients to turf.
Landscape Installation and Renovation - Planting of trees, shrubs, perennials, installation of mulch and decorative stone.
Lawn Installation - We will professionally install a lush lawn for you, using premium seed or sod.
Flower Beds and Gardens - Installation of flower or vegetable gardens. Planting of annuals and perennials.
Plant Health Care
Plant Health Program - We will monitor your property throughout the year for any plant health problems and make recommendations as we see fit.
Plant Nutrition - Deep root feedings and nutrients for trees and shrubs to improve vigor and maintain health.
Insect Control - Applications to manage plant and tree damaging insects and other nuisance pests.
Deer, Rabbit and Rodent Repellent - We will monitor landscape for animal damage and treat as necessary.
Full Service Snow Plowing and Ice Control
Plowing, snow blowing, shoveling, snow removal and loader work.
Salting of parking lot and ice melt for sidewalks.
Roof raking available.
- Beach Maintenance - Shoreline and Lake Weeds
- Holiday Lighting and Decorations
- Installation and Maintenance of Irrigation Systems
- Landscape Lighting
- Miscellaneous Hauling and Recycling
- Parking Lot Cleaning
Benefits of Mulch
Worth the Effort!
Aside from the curbside appeal, there are other benefits for mulching your landscape.
• Mulching is essential to the survival of your landscape during a drought. Mulch will reduce the amount of water that evaporates from your soil, greatly reducing your need to water your plants.
• Mulch improves the quality of soil by breaking up clay and allowing better water and air movement through the soil. Mulch provides nutrients to sandy soil and improves its ability to hold water.
• Mulch acts as an insulating layer on top of soil, keeping it cooler in the summer.
• Mulch keeps weeds down, and the weeds that do grow are much easier to pull.
Compacted soil and heavy thatch are the two biggest obstacles to a beautiful lawn. They tend to suffocate your grass by preventing air, water and nutrients from reaching the root zone.
Major Benefits of Aeration...
More about aeration...The plugs you will see on your lawn as a result of aeration will break down gradually over the next week or two. This natural return to the soil helps hold the thatch to a desirable level.
All this adds up to a greener and healthier lawn!